• Range: 500+ miles
• 0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
• Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs
• Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs
• Vault length: 6.5 feet
• Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
• Suspension: 4” in either direction
• Touchscreen size: 17”
• Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel. If there was something better, we’d use it.
• Seating capacity: Up to six adults
• Charging: Can be charged at home, at Destination Charging locations, and with our network of more than 14,000 Superchargers, including on our newest V3 technology, which is helpful for long hauls and towing.
The 2022 Tesla Cybertruck is designed to have the utility of a truck and the performance of a sports car. The vehicle is built to be durable, versatile and capable, with exceptional performance both on-road and off-road. Cybertruck will come in three variants: Single Motor Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, and Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive.
Cybertruck is built with an exterior shell made for ultimate durability and passenger protection. Starting with a nearly impenetrable exoskeleton, every component is designed for superior strength and endurance, from Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless-steel structural skin to Tesla armor glass.
TESLA ARMOR GLASS
Ultra-strong glass and polymer-layered composite can absorb and redirect impact force for improved performance and damage tolerance.
With up to 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and adjustable air suspension, Cybertruck is the most powerful tool Tesla has ever built, engineered with 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including a magic tonneau cover that is strong enough to stand on.
With the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds, Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease.
PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY
Now entering a new class of strength, speed and versatility—only possible with an all-electric design. The powerful drivetrain and low center of gravity provides extraordinary traction control and torque—enabling acceleration from 0-60 mph in as little as 2.9 seconds and up to 500 miles of range.