Grow back your hair with microneedling.
Men, the time has come when your hair is slowy leaving your scalp (Unless you’re blessed with a full head of hair). There are so many pills, shampoos, and treatments that claim to help with the regrowth of your hair, but there is a new and more effective way to grow your hair with microneedling.
I know what you’re thinking, what is microneedling? Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is using fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of your skin. I know, it sounds scary. But it’s actually painless and very effective! Research studies have shown that wound healing can stimulate the production of proteins that are responsible for the development of new hair follicles. It can stimulate blood circulation and increase nutrients to your follicles, resulting in new hair growth.
You can get this procedure done by a trained aesthetician, dermatologist, or plastic surgeon, or at home using a dermaroller (a small, handheld roller coated in tiny needles).
How to use a dermaroller
• Massage the hair restoration product directly onto the scalp to ensure full coverage.
• Use the dermaroller beginning at the front of the head at the hairline and work your way down the back of the head.
• Repeat this process until you have covered all areas.
• Roll each area around 10-15 times to ensure sufficiant coverage and absorption of the product.
• Apply the hair restoration spray to the treatment area again. Massage this gently into the scalp.
It may seem a little complicated at first, but once you do this once or twice, you will be able to do this process blindfolded. A dermaroller has a lot of uses! It’s not just for hair growth; it is also very common to do microneedling on your face! This helps to reverse and prevent signs of aging and is good for dark spots, acne scars, and much more!