VIVIFY plastic surgery
2020 was a year of challenges for everyone and VIVIFY plastic surgery was no exception. Even though they were forced to close down the practice for nearly 2 months due to COVID-19, Tampa Bay’s premier plastic surgery was able to weather the storm that came with the pandemic. During the shutdown, the VIVIFY team was able to continue working behind the scenes to plan to provide new and exciting treatment options to patients once the practice was back online. The start of the new year has brought a tremendous influx of patients to the practice with a unique set of goals and needs. VIVIFY plastic surgery is pleased to share some of their expertise.
· Breast surgery – including breast augmentation, breast fat grafting, breast lift (mastopexy), breast revision, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, and breast implant removal (explant).
· Body surgery – including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), brachioplasty (arm lift), thighplasty (thigh lift), labiaplasty, liposuction, and mommy makeover.
· Facial surgery – including facelift, necklift, browlift, blepharoplasty (eyelid lift), fat grafting, chin augmentation, buccal fat pad removal, and lip lift.
· Minimally-invasive – including BodyTite and FaceTite by InMode and MyEllevate (mini-necklift)
· Non-Surgical – including chemical peels, micro-needling, platelet rich plasma (PRP), Morpheus8 by InMode, medical-grade skincare, and IV therapy
· Injectables – including neurotoxin wrinkle relaxer (Botox, Jeuveau, etc.), fillers (Juvederm, Versa, RHA, etc.), Kybella (fat dissolver), and Sculptra.
Since opening in 2018, VIVIFY plastic surgery has rapidly become the destination in Tampa Bay for all your cosmetic needs. In appreciation for the community support, VIVIFY has graciously given back to Tampa Bay in the form of charitable contributions such as fundraising for various non-profit organizations, as well as volunteering medical services for those in need.
VIVIFY plastic surgery is the product of power couple Dr. Dallas Buchanan and Michelle Buchanan, APRN.
Dr. Buchanan is a seasoned and board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in a wide range of cosmetic surgeries. In addition, he also lends his expertise to providing reconstructive procedures to breast cancer survivors. After graduating medical school, Dr. Buchanan completed eight years of specialized residency training to hone his surgical skills and expertise. His philosophy is centered around patient satisfaction and fully customized concierge care. He develops and tailors a unique approach for each patient, including a mix of surgical and non-surgical treatment options. He prides himself on staying up to date on the most cutting-edge technology and techniques to give each patient the best outcome possible. He has written and published several textbooks and journals ranging from facial aging, breast surgery, body contouring, and cosmetic surgery. He endeavors to treat all of his patients as if they were his family or friends, and a quick look at his reviews and reputation show that his patients feel and appreciate him going the extra mile.
Although 2020 brought hardship to everyone including VIVIFY plastic surgery, there is always a silver lining! Luckily for team VIVIFY, our silver lining was the addition of our new Nurse Practitioner, Michelle Buchanan. After working as an intensive care nurse for over a decade, Michelle graduated with honors from Gonzaga University with her APRN degree. Prior to joining VIVIFY, Michelle had worked as a nurse practitioner in internal medicine and surgical subspecialty. With her background, she helps ensure the safety of our surgical patients by personally meeting with them both before and after surgery to monitor their overall health and review any significant medical history. In addition, she administers a wide array of IV therapy solutions to bolster healing and recovery in the peri-operative period. Michelle’s practice also includes a full complement of non-surgical treatments including customized skin care regimens and injectable treatments.
VIVIFY plastic surgery is excited about welcoming you to the practice. It is time to focus on YOU! Reach out to them today.
1000 W. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 202, Tampa, FL 33606 | P: 833-284-8439 | www.vivifyps.com | email@example.com